Places of Wisconsin
Wherever you may be,
Whatever you may do,
hiking, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling or by canoe.
There are many places to see, from parks to deep woods tranquility.
Summer streams, rivers, and lakes, crystal clear cool waterfalls.
Seeing Wisconsin's historic past in museums to seeing animals in zoos.
For when you find yourself in Wisconsin,
you will find many things to do.
Alvin Schaut's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Places of Wisconsin by Alvin Schaut )
- A Personal Tribute: In Praise of a Perso.., Dr John Celes
- The Day after grad., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Micro unto Macro, Curtlan Popo
- Birds in a Cage, Tango Tango
- Old House, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Beautiful Lady, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Where would I be?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Naked, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Control Freak, Chris Broast
- Love Poison, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Poetry, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)