Plastic surgery is such a waste,
as everyone has a pretty face.
Its a contagious desease,
happening all over the place.
from there heads to there toes,
destroying themselfs; as if its a race!
eyes, nose, cheeks and lips,
changing at an horrendous pace.
I can only hope and prey,
that they change there mind.
As if they look in themselfs,
true beauty they will find!
Dont change for the world,
We love you as you are.
we all have our faults,
and you dont want that scar.
Kev Elmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plastic Surgery by Kev Elmer )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley