Plastic surgery is such a waste,
as everyone has a pretty face.
Its a contagious desease,
happening all over the place.
from there heads to there toes,
destroying themselfs; as if its a race!
eyes, nose, cheeks and lips,
changing at an horrendous pace.
I can only hope and prey,
that they change there mind.
As if they look in themselfs,
true beauty they will find!
Dont change for the world,
We love you as you are.
we all have our faults,
and you dont want that scar.
Kev Elmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plastic Surgery by Kev Elmer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid