Plastic surgery is such a waste,
as everyone has a pretty face.
Its a contagious desease,
happening all over the place.
from there heads to there toes,
destroying themselfs; as if its a race!
eyes, nose, cheeks and lips,
changing at an horrendous pace.
I can only hope and prey,
that they change there mind.
As if they look in themselfs,
true beauty they will find!
Dont change for the world,
We love you as you are.
we all have our faults,
and you dont want that scar.
Kev Elmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plastic Surgery by Kev Elmer )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris