cheryl davis miller
Inspector Clue-less [ Is he? ]
Other nations describe our 'Leader, '
as 'clue-less'; I wonder 'bout that.
Could anyone be so ignorant?
Or does he pretend the 'ding-bat'?
I doubt he could graduate Harvard,
with the little wisdom he's shown.
How he was elected the first time,
is a mystery yet unknown.
I think he knows how to play opossum.
Pretending the part of Clouseau.
He has a further agenda and
eventually we shall all know.
His plan is to be a World Ruler,
oh but not just in name only.
Like Nero, and young Napoleon
a World Ruler's what he must be.
So don't close your eyes nor turn your head;
presuming him clue-less or dim.
Cause that's when a opossum makes his move,
so we best keep our eyes on him.
cheryl davis miller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Playing Opossum by cheryl davis miller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty