You are sleeping in my mind
Sometimes when i think I’m better
I begin to smile again and mean it.
Then out of no where you decide to wake from your nap
Maybe it was the sound off a familiar song played by me over and over
Or maybe it was the sound of my stomach rumble that woke you
What ever it was know this before you hit the hay again.
I don’t want you sleeping in my mind anymore
I want you living in my life again
I want you back
I want you to want me back
I want you to do something soon
Say sorry, anything but mean it
I want you to need me
Because I need you
So hurry and wake up and come get me
Char Pattrick's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please by Char Pattrick )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra