Dog goD 8Hate
i bathe twice a day and e'er pray ...
yet there's this assumed depravity,
what's likened a tiger killing sheep,
but this is due to critical lack o' sleep,
(eYe) stew all night ....
in the day i try n' sleep
but am preyed upon
of other sheep ...
e'er waking my mind
to their disloyalty.
avails their flesh
to the mouths of ...
ill-bred ... goDsss
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Plus by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Private Ground, Sylvia Plath
- The Trial Of A Man, Sylvia Plath
- The Burnt-Out Spa, Sylvia Plath
- Beginning of the End, A Haiku Sequence, Chenou Liu
- Recantation, Sylvia Plath
- Jasmine, Naveed Khalid
- Owl, Sylvia Plath
- Living this life, silenced work
- Phantasmagoria, Naveed Khalid
- Metaphysical Independence, Margaret Alice Second
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)