Marvin Brato Sr
A bard always inscribes...
A verse or two of innate sentiments,
that convey substantive expressions.
Like an ode that tells a story of love,
or a melancholic sonnet about solitude.
Quite an elegy of suspense depicting courage,
better yet a limerick of an adventurous quest.
And best couplet enthusing excitements
of an epic account of human endeavors
narrate explicit poetic phrases.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon