Poem kicked in the teeth
Ever kicked a poem in the teeth,
yeah! clean in the mouth!
He's not that pristine, isn't he,
And well - she's just dirty too!
I can't touch the words when there's
fingerprints and everything is manifold,
Maybe it's because I haven't found any
new ones, that can still convince me,
that I am literally alive, or about to
give birth to something...
This pregnancy is all wrong or I simply
don't understand anything?
So I kicked (my) poem in the teeth - okay?
(maybe I'll get up later and see if your
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem kicked in the teeth by GRANT FRASER )
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns