PARTHA SARATHI PAUL (29-06-1976 / Guskara-Burdwan)
Poetry and poems........
Poetry is a perennial stream
a poet swims and swims
dives and drowns;
in sun, rains and nippy cold
in full glee like one nerd swimmer;
buffets the excited waves
and relishes the ongoing liaison
with the eternal virgin stream- - -
drowned and again popped up
in the weird custom of love
every morning, noon and night
and mingles with the restless flow
into an intrinsic, loyal stream- - - -
Poet Other Poems
- ' All Is Not Lost ' -new-
- 100 Years Later...
- A Black Demon
- A Body That Observes Austerity...
- a desire of any poet.
- A Drooping Cherub and A Desperate Mother
- A Fırm Cradle In A Faır Heart
- A Letter To My Heart
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines -new-
- A Phenomenal Plunge.....
- A Poem On A Cancerous Shame...
- A Poet Has Nothing To Lose!
- A Poetical Scenery
- A psychography
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.