Poetry That Is Exclusively Mine
My poetry is lost somewhere in
the din of selfish shouting;
bitten by greedy and spiteful
teeth of earthly craving.
I fumble hither and thither only
to get an immaculate skeleton.
The poetry, before it is made
of sensitive fibres of my inner self,
gets distorted and
dies of fright and attrition.
Now my poetry, the discordant
tunes of my soul, will
never stir the connoisseurs.
But it is mine, exclusively mine.
Will enshrine it for ever.
Pulakkumar Ditti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry That Is Exclusively Mine by Pulakkumar Ditti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI