Poetry That Is Exclusively Mine
My poetry is lost somewhere in
the din of selfish shouting;
bitten by greedy and spiteful
teeth of earthly craving.
I fumble hither and thither only
to get an immaculate skeleton.
The poetry, before it is made
of sensitive fibres of my inner self,
gets distorted and
dies of fright and attrition.
Now my poetry, the discordant
tunes of my soul, will
never stir the connoisseurs.
But it is mine, exclusively mine.
Will enshrine it for ever.
Pulakkumar Ditti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry That Is Exclusively Mine by Pulakkumar Ditti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri