Poetry TIme is Precious
Time is precious, time is sweet,
Time flies by on Hermes feet.
The ode is long, an epic too,
Ballads and sonnets cause much to do;
What should a muse therefore try
To please the ear and catch the eye?
A Rubia, perhaps, the thing for you
Or even better, try Haiku.
Time is precious, time does fly,
Time stops not until we die.
Mill Field's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry TIme is Precious by Mill Field )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz