A box with paints from childhood's time:
The colors of town are earth and grime.
An old worker at a dark doorway squats,
The spuds in his bowl are powdery dry.
It's a face of yellowish and gray spots
In the midst of hunger, cold, dirt and slime.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Polish Flowers by Julian Tuwim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Byrne-Milliron at dusk, Jeffrey Tillery
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones