A flower wants to get crushed,
Sucked of its nectar and gets impregnated;
Who the prince is, does not matter.
A beetle darts flower to flower,
Time to time, tasting different kinds,
With lust to explore the flowers.
Polygamy, not polyandry, is the need.
Monogamy demands women prostitutes.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Polygamy by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mother's Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- Education Coming Full Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What Father Knows, Edgar Albert Guest
- To The Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Example, Edgar Albert Guest
- Impediment, Sunny Chopra
- Bravery, Edgar Albert Guest
- Endurance, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Year's New Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Successful Dad, Edgar Albert Guest