POWERLESS MONEY – THE HIDDEN SECRET
You can buy bed from money but you cannot buy sleep.
You can satisfy your lust from money but cannot buy love.
You can buy corrupts from money but cannot buy honesty.
You can buy cage for birds but cannot buy there cheerfulness.
You can buy schools for kids but cannot buy there playfulness.
You can build house from money but not a home from money.
You can buy paintings of artists but cannot buy there creativity.
You can buy medicines to kill pain but cannot buy feelings that give pain.
You can buy a coffin for a dead body but cannot buy a life for him.
You can buy flesh and meat to eat but cannot buy a life for them.
You can buy the beautiful flowers but cannot buy fragrance of flowers.
You can buy poems of poet but cannot buy emotions of there heart.
You can do many things with money
still you will see that you are helpless.
Life will no more be graceful
and you will see how money is so powerless.
Money is given power by those who want to rule you.
- By those who want to rule your body and mind.
- By those who want to make you dance as a puppet.
- By those who want to sale your talent in market.
And we are doing all this, making money more and more powerful.
And we forget that money is so powerless, may be we are a big fool.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (POWERLESS MONEY – THE HIDDEN SECRET by Ramesh Kavdia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan