What brings you to your knees?
What you whisper in closed eyes?
Don't be hesitant to come
Don't be afraid to pray
Even though you think you are not worth
Even though you think you never pray enough
Who knocks loud in your heart?
What makes your soul calling for your God?
Don't be ashamed to pray
Don't hide yourself in darkness
You don't have to be perfect to pray
You don't have to look strong in presence of God
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer by maria sudibyo )
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Blindman's Buff, Naveed Khalid
- Ceremonial, Naveed Khalid
- Pico-The-Gnome, Naveed Khalid