What brings you to your knees?
What you whisper in closed eyes?
Don't be hesitant to come
Don't be afraid to pray
Even though you think you are not worth
Even though you think you never pray enough
Who knocks loud in your heart?
What makes your soul calling for your God?
Don't be ashamed to pray
Don't hide yourself in darkness
You don't have to be perfect to pray
You don't have to look strong in presence of God
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer by maria sudibyo )
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White
- Insomnia, Naveed Khalid