Enoch O. Akanji
Prayer Against Cancer - Poem by Enoch O. Akanji
Prayer against Cancer
• I thank You, Lord God, for Your healing over me and preservation
of my body and soul; I commit my spirit, soul, and body unto
You, my Father. You know my body better than I do. It belongs
to You anyway. God, You are full of compassion and are gracious,
long-suffering, and abundant in mercy and truth. Perfect all that
concerns my body, in the name of Jesus.
• You are the greatest Healer, and You never went to any medical
school, for You are the One who gave wisdom and understanding
to all medical professionals. Speak to my body and let out all that is
cancerous in me, in the name of Jesus.
• My body is Your temple, my God, and anything that will not glorify
Your holy name should live in me. In light, there is no darkness. Put
out all the darkness of sickness in my body by Your power. I will not
be weary, and I will not be tired, in the name of Jesus.
• When You created me, You did so with all good cells and You blessed
me. Every cell that is not good, I command you to die. I command
all the good cells in me to overpower the bad ones. Remove all the
abnormal cells in me, O Lord, and make me whole again, in the
name of Jesus.
• Every group of cells that cause tumor, I command you to receive
the fire of the Holy Spirit and not to regroup. Every tumor in me, I
command you to disappear, in the name of Jesus.
• Cancer, tumor, and bad cells, hear the Word of the Lord my God.
I separate myself from you all, and I speak healing to myself, in the
name of God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
THE MAGNIFICENT 333 PRAYERS 39
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask
anything according to His will, He hears us. (1 John 5: 14-15)
• Effective from now, I free myself from all kinds of disease and
particularly cancer. I come against surgery, chemotherapy, and
radiation; I reject the report of all doctors; and I accept the report of
my Father God. I am a righteous person, and from today, it will be
well with me. It will be well with my spirit, soul, and body, in Jesus
mighty name I pray, with thanksgiving.
Comments about Prayer Against Cancer by Enoch O. Akanji
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.