Before I greet the world beyond my door,
Though it requires no more my labour now,
So many problems now assail me or
At least are added to my thoughts somehow
By radio, by journals and by TV
A dozen different levees claim attention
Or they may burst upon us, I can see,
With all their pent up problems I could mention.
Thus I now fear for all who yet endeavour
With honest labour and with minds applied
To take our nation forward, thus to favour
Blessed outcomes not to be denied..
Let all then first endeavour every day
To listen to good music: that's the way!
Eric Bult's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Preparation by Eric Bult )
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra