Many poems that I read, read badly toward pride,
but as for me, I must adimt, I'm on prides side.
I'm proud of all I am, and proud of all I do,
If you wore this uniform, you would be proud too.
I'm proud to be all I can be, every single day,
Proud like you, when home from school, your kid bring you an A.
Don't be convinced by what you read, that pride is always bad,
that pride is even concidered bad, just makes me kind of sad.
If prides a sin, I will not live, I'll gladly go to hell,
cuz in a world where prides a sin, hell I might as well.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PRIDE by rico avila )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal