Suppose we have an object
And object has an initial velocity
Let us decide the direction be anywhere
If then that object is allowed to travel
Freely but under gravity.
The same motion is called projectile motion
In case of projectile motion,
Accelaration due to gravity is constant
The effect of air resistance is negligible
It is the two dimensional motion
Can be regarded as simultaneous superposition of two motions.
One horizontal with velocity "u"cos theta and accelaration=0.
Other verticle with velocity "u" sin theta and accelaration=-g.
Vizard Dhawan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Projectile motion by Vizard Dhawan )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)