Suppose we have an object
And object has an initial velocity
Let us decide the direction be anywhere
If then that object is allowed to travel
Freely but under gravity.
The same motion is called projectile motion
In case of projectile motion,
Accelaration due to gravity is constant
The effect of air resistance is negligible
It is the two dimensional motion
Can be regarded as simultaneous superposition of two motions.
One horizontal with velocity "u"cos theta and accelaration=0.
Other verticle with velocity "u" sin theta and accelaration=-g.
Vizard Dhawan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Projectile motion by Vizard Dhawan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inside a family, SALINI NAIR
- Like Crocodiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- The New Chinese Fiction, James Tate
- All that energy..., Dieter Ian Maree
- Let us worship, gajanan mishra
- Girl Jumping Rope, Morgan Michaels
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta