Suppose we have an object
And object has an initial velocity
Let us decide the direction be anywhere
If then that object is allowed to travel
Freely but under gravity.
The same motion is called projectile motion
In case of projectile motion,
Accelaration due to gravity is constant
The effect of air resistance is negligible
It is the two dimensional motion
Can be regarded as simultaneous superposition of two motions.
One horizontal with velocity "u"cos theta and accelaration=0.
Other verticle with velocity "u" sin theta and accelaration=-g.
Vizard Dhawan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Projectile motion by Vizard Dhawan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson