Vizard Dhawan Poems
- Projectile Motion Suppose we have an object And object has ...
- Hydrocarbon carbon has two allotropes one is graphite-one is...
- Spring Death Seasons are full of love, full of flowers, ...
- Hair Hair Everywhere Such golden thin strings Yeah! I am ...
- Symbiotic Relationship Dry season Spelled out Nothing ...
- I Am A Tree People are trying to Make me free. Endless ...
- I Can'T Text You Roses I cant text you roses, or fax you my...
i am a student of class 10
i love reading and writing poems
I have been writing poetry since when I was in class 8th.
I am the student of central public school...samastipur
I fall in love with a girl in the month of february named survi...
since then i love poetry more..
i am in section A
I think poems are written when you are in love..
I dont have much ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Suppose we have an object
And object has an initial velocity
Let us decide the direction be anywhere
If then that object is allowed to travel
Freely but under gravity.
The same motion is called projectile motion
In case of projectile motion,
Accelaration due to gravity is constant
The effect of air resistance is negligible
It is the two dimensional motion
Can be regarded as simultaneous superposition of two motions.
One horizontal with velocity "u"cos theta and accelaration=0.
Other verticle with velocity "u" sin theta and ...