PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION BANNED... NOV 20TH,2013
PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION BANNED … NOV 20TH,2013
Proportional representation should be in every campaign,
Because the established aristocrats have us tied down with their chain,
They know about distorted results, scandals and hand-picked aristocrats,
They know that less than half of us vote and therefore; we’re just brats.
They know we have no death with dignity and they couldn’t care less,
They are on the same side as the hypocrite crowd, so god bless,
We are obliged to listen to their pompous throne speech,
They might prorogue parliament if we don’t listen and you can’t screech.
They avoid proportional representation like the plague,
Politically correct answers to questions and extremely vague,
Is this democracy or dictatorship or should we have to ask?
No real set-date elections, referendums and no one up to the task.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION BANNED... NOV 20TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson