All mighty, all powerful, all knowing King
The One who has the key to celestial secrets and their springs
Who, who can stand before you in pride?
You, you who raise the humble to Your side
The God of all, without You, who can exist?
You, God of Melchizedek, the Father of our own High Priest.
I would dwell in Your presence but what of my skin of sin?
You alone art Holy, perfect, without Father or kin
Who is like unto thee?
Who will puff his chest and proclaim his name before thee?
Unworthy am I, lover of my soul
My worthiness is the bleach of coal
At the end it may please You to cast me to Sheol
But I am glad, I was one who did Your name extol.
Oke Christopher's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Psalm by Oke Christopher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Love is really bliss, gajanan mishra
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders