Answer me when I call You,
O God who declares me innocent.
Free me from my troubles.
Have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
How long will you people ruin my reputation?
How long will you make groundless accusations?
How long will you continue your lies?
You can be sure of this:
The Lord set apart the godly for Himself.
The Lord will answer when I call to Him.
Don't sin by letting anger control you.
Think about it overnight and remain silent.
Offer sacrifices in the right spirit,
and trust the Lord.
Many people will say, 'Who will show us better times? '
Let Your face smile on us, Lord.
You have given me greater joy
than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine.
In peace I will lie down and sleep,
for You alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Psalm 4 by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo