William F Glennon
Punished by Memories.
Friendship is a word undefined.
When friendship becomes apathy you wonder why?
It's funny when friendships change.
When honesty and love become estranged.
How could a friendship go from right to wrong?
To be punished by memories so deep and strong.
If everything I've learned about people doesn't last
It becomes just another lost friendship from the past.
William F Glennon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Punished by Memories. by William F Glennon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Belly Dancer, Diane Wakoski
- nigeria freedom, ademola oluwabusayo
- I Am A Frog, Lilly Emery
- ray of sunshine, ademola oluwabusayo
- what kills you; helps me live, Rodney R. Cooper
- Imagination, Jason J. Yu
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu