Where is your life going?
Is your water in a waterfall, dropping, and getting worse?
Or is it filling your glass, overflowing, and getting better?
Is your water still there?
Being dried up by the sun?
Are you losing time?
Do you watch how your water flows?
Water is pure and signifies life.
How is your life?
Or are you sad, with your water raining tears?
Is your water warm or cold?
Is your water steam or ice?
Is your soul cold or warm?
I hope your water is overflowing like a fountain with joy.
Not everyone's water has to be evaporating.
Remember to always watch where lifes heading.
Because maybe your water will mix and lives will intertwine.
Be with that person forever.
natalie vail's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pure Life by natalie vail )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...