The morning starts with OurAncient Sun shining bright.
GoldBright for the end of a very cool Winters Night.
The ground is covered, it looks like 'Rolling Purple Seas',
Its not the frozen water, its the flowering Jacaranda Trees.
What O' Wind will You bring Me today?
A PleasureBoat, to go out on this 'Purple Sea'?
What O' Wind will You blow yon way?
Across 'Pruple Seas', where My Lover waits for Me.
Whistle Your Wind, though the 'Weeping Willows' tonite,
Sing Your Song, on this quiet Lovers Night.
Sing Your 'Wicked Song' with~out a moments fright,
Blow Us across Gods Purple Seas,
till We see,
Tomorow Mornings Light..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (PurpleSeas by NikiAlex Zander )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- What is this love?, Mark Heathcote
- Winter Emotions, Jonyta Ward
- What the Seasons Bring, Jonyta Ward
- She's Mine, Robert Williams
- Jacket Rumor II, Bill Grace
- Rain Must Come Down, Thomas Bates
- Jacket Rumor, Bill Grace
- देहाया बिबानगिरि मेलेमनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Little One, Adam M. Snow