The morning starts with OurAncient Sun shining bright.
GoldBright for the end of a very cool Winters Night.
The ground is covered, it looks like 'Rolling Purple Seas',
Its not the frozen water, its the flowering Jacaranda Trees.
What O' Wind will You bring Me today?
A PleasureBoat, to go out on this 'Purple Sea'?
What O' Wind will You blow yon way?
Across 'Pruple Seas', where My Lover waits for Me.
Whistle Your Wind, though the 'Weeping Willows' tonite,
Sing Your Song, on this quiet Lovers Night.
Sing Your 'Wicked Song' with~out a moments fright,
Blow Us across Gods Purple Seas,
till We see,
Tomorow Mornings Light..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (PurpleSeas by NikiAlex Zander )
- Private Ground, Sylvia Plath
- The Trial Of A Man, Sylvia Plath
- The Burnt-Out Spa, Sylvia Plath
- Beginning of the End, A Haiku Sequence, Chenou Liu
- Recantation, Sylvia Plath
- Jasmine, Naveed Khalid
- Owl, Sylvia Plath
- Living this life, silenced work
- Phantasmagoria, Naveed Khalid
- Metaphysical Independence, Margaret Alice Second
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)