Edward Kofi Louis
A letter to Quaah my friend;
With the muse of peace and joy!
But, it is time for the ducks to swim in the pond.
Desert Storm! !
In the land of your muse;
As the air is now polluted with the sand.
People make choices everyday;
But, let your yes always be yes.
With the muse of your love;
But, this letter goes to Quaah my friend.
To wipe it with your hands;
As the rains set in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quaah by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Epigram—Thanks for a National Victory, Robert Burns
- Dog's Death, John Updike
- Verses on a Parting Kiss, Robert Burns
- Yon Wild Mossy Mountains, Robert Burns
- Epigram on an Innkeeper ("The Marqu.., Robert Burns
- On Chloris being ill, Robert Burns
- Birthday Ode for 31st December, 1787, Robert Burns
- Silhouette, Bradley Flowers
- Lines Written under the Picture of Miss .., Robert Burns
- Venetian Candy, John Updike
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)