Edward Kofi Louis
A letter to Quaah my friend;
With the muse of peace and joy!
But, it is time for the ducks to swim in the pond.
Desert Storm! !
In the land of your muse;
As the air is now polluted with the sand.
People make choices everyday;
But, let your yes always be yes.
With the muse of your love;
But, this letter goes to Quaah my friend.
To wipe it with your hands;
As the rains set in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quaah by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah