Muhammad Raza Master
Quaid-e-Azam(founder of PAKISTAN)
Quaid-i-Azam, the founder of nation,
Every soul knows his great narrations,
He was the cause of Pakistan’s creation,
On the differences between culture and tradition
He worked hard beyond our imagination,
And worked according to Islamic legislation,
He made this country an Islamic federation,
And all Islamic countries are her affiliation.
Quaid-i-Azam was a true and devoted leader,
He was the peaceful and good preacher,
For all his services he did not ask treasures,
But to spread his message to all the seekers.
Muhammad Raza Master's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quaid-e-Azam(founder of PAKISTAN) by Muhammad Raza Master )
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)