J.J B. Torment
Questions I NEED to know.....
Why do you love me? Do you even really know?
Why do you care? I mean really care? Or is that even so?
Have you really figured it out? What can I say, if anything to help you find the answer?
What if that what you think you know you think is lovable isn’t true?
What if things I’ve done you would hate? Then what would you do?
What can you see in me that you believe to be love worthy?
How do you know your love for me is real?
How do you know what you feel is what you feel?
How can you guarantee you will be here with me forever?
Where do you see this thing you have with me going?
Where do you see my love? It do you see me showing?
Are you sure you really see in me what you really, in life, need?
How do you know if your love is true and genuine?
When can you answer that? Is it going to be at a certain time?
Will we be together, always, in each others arms?
Who do you want in your life? We are so different, are you sure it’s me?
Do you truly know, or is it to you, in your mind, just a fantasy on how you want it to be?
Can I give you everything you want? Is this even possible to you?
Why do you love me? I need to know … cuz I know …. I love you….
J.J B. Torment's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions I NEED to know..... by J.J B. Torment )
- Left Before She Was Found, Sierra Staten
- Child in Me, Sierra Staten
- Of the Seven Deadly Sins- Jealousy, Emily Liang
- Crashed Thrones, Abby Bilan
- BMO, A.R Evangelista
- Let it remain, hasmukh amathalal
- Miracle over, hasmukh amathalal
- In The Eyes Of The Lord, Tom Zart
- My feelings, hasmukh amathalal
- Real meditation, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)