Is It Poetry
As the economy gets again worse,
the far right wing Conservatives.
Spread fear and hate.
Shutting down bridges,
putting the young and elders in harms way.
Vengence is mine, Grudges are held.
Turning you against him and her,
your right to vote being taken away.
The more you hurt the more your,
Did I not show you how to fish and feed your young?
Did I not stay,
to learn how to teach and put within reach,
pure reason for everyone.
Now be aware and as of now,
you have taken and taken,
to long from each other.
And even now,
have given your rights away.
Logic dictates that if your basic needs are not met,
you can not work for the man.
You grow fat watching T.V. and do nothing.
Cops, locked up raw, solitary confinment this pelican bay.
Out of control, law enforcement and Gitmo.
Unlike back then when I could not read or write.
I had to learn and now that I can.
I have once again in your face now placed them,
while you can still reason.
Unless you thrive on the suffering of each other.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Radioactive Politics by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis