I hate the rain
And it's raining today
I want it to stop
So I can go out and play.
I hate to stay indoors
I want to play with my friend
I want the rain to stop
I want the rain to end.
I tried to play inside
But it's not at all fun
I don't want to be in the house
I want to go outside and run.
I just hate when it rains
I want it to go away
I can't take it anymore
So please rain don't stay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain by Kevin Quero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols