Rain in the mid-summer
Waw! Its going to rain here,
The rain in the mid summer feels heavenly!
All trees are desperately waiting,
Playful birds are curiously looking at sky,
Mother earth needs some respite,
Even the slightest drizzle in the summer
Relieves the scorching heat, though for a while!
Oh God, you are kind enough to bless
These summers with showers.
Deprive me not; heart is melting in pain,
Bless me also with some kind healing words,
Soothing me though for a moment!
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rain in the mid-summer by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz