DEEP DARK SOUL POET
Raindrops dance just outside my door..
While tiny little raindrops dance just outside my door
Velvet petals call out to your senses to adore
When only ripples remain, the fear of illusion is just a game.
With ridden souls playing in the rain with a song in play
It's a ray of hope coming our way
So there is no wrong rain, so to say….
Petals lying on our path in the majestic rain
What else is there to remain?
Dance with the raindrops, in the majestic rain
There will be a day when all there is, is magic in the air
And sweet senses every where
All souls will wake with a song in their heart, always there...
DEEP DARK SOUL POET's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Raindrops dance just outside my door.. by DEEP DARK SOUL POET )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convenienced With Options, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People of the Book, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Soul In Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Public Limited Company Safety Catch, Terence G. Craddock
- Cry Tears (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- I am married to the Muses, Hebert Logerie
- Limited Suffix Finances Warms Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock
- Counting Sheep, Ronald Chapman
- Unprepared To Sit And Listen, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Athens Shall Burn For the 3rd Time, Joseph DeMarco