Wooo U know what I want
U know what I meant
Don't try to act as though U dunno
Don't let me be like a radio
I only want what I want
Not what I dont want
Can't u understand me?
Can't u just agree?
I ain't going in rhymes
It's just plain obvious
Since u are God
Please dont be bad!
Jeline Loh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ramblings by Jeline Loh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay