Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Ramdas, Start Talking With New Language!
Ramdas, start Talking with New Language,
Talk with people and every life,
That language which can take world to new dimension,
Or world shine with beauty and freshness,
Be the one among builders of new world!
Language of love and acceptance,
language that comes from the
depth of the heart,
affectionate and humble,
language that is full of gratitude,
Free of doubts and fear, Language of smile and presence
Mindfulness which uses silence
and words well balanced,
the world to new dimensions,
Make world Look like a new world in the light of wisdom!
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley