Rap sheet black male
Born with a rap sheet (black male)
I'm young black male my destiny was already chosen for me, from birth I was hit with a unknown rap sheet that was not completely complete but it was entitle I would do wrong, can turn out to be true and false, then false could be an understatement then I'm hit with a silent charge for lying from birth I was hit to become a failure first. I was hit with low self esteem being hit with out a dream meeting tag team lock up and my mothers fits saying your never going to be sh** just like your father specking of which who is because that part of the problem, I cry aloud for the right assistance to assistance me if know one come I see my self a statistic, sell drugs being lock up label as a thug looking for love creating five to six little face, leaving bad traces of my dirty of hurt to whom was there for me how do I love when I don't no how to love myself/ and how do I produce good when I was taught this is being man! ! ! ! !
For give me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rap sheet black male by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I love the sheet you write!, Mandolyn ...
- Poverty a Curse or Boon, Aftab Alam
- Praying Peace- 1, Aftab Alam
- Senryu(5-7-6) 3, Aftab Alam
- Senryu (5-7-6) 2, Aftab Alam
- Senryu (5-7-6) 1, Aftab Alam
- The person I've become...., Liliana lopez
- *VIII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- My cage..., Liliana lopez
- Prayer To My Ancestors, Tony Adah