This cold night
This night is white, this night is cold...
I have no feeling in my toes...
This night is dark, this night is cold...
As I watched a childs spirit arose...
Up, and up into the clouds,
I see it rise into this night...
This night thats cold as winter's ice...
All I see now is a cold stone body lying in the snow...
All that is left after the police have gone,
Is a maroon spot shinning brightly at dawn...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This cold night by Alexandra Greif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam