This cold night
This night is white, this night is cold...
I have no feeling in my toes...
This night is dark, this night is cold...
As I watched a childs spirit arose...
Up, and up into the clouds,
I see it rise into this night...
This night thats cold as winter's ice...
All I see now is a cold stone body lying in the snow...
All that is left after the police have gone,
Is a maroon spot shinning brightly at dawn...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This cold night by Alexandra Greif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn Davidson
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams
- SEXUAL RUSH, Peter LeBuhn
- Reality, dhia abada
- Atonement, Sylvia Perry
- Cinnabar Grotto, Sylvia Perry
- Harlot, Sylvia Perry
- The Inevitable Eternity, Sylvia Perry