Everyone will know!
How can I hide this?
They'll want to know why
What drove me to this?
How could I do it?
Destroy all my dreams
I can't be perfect
The flawless prom queen
Life lost in each cut,
Straight lines, just one more
And yet I don’t feel
As hair hits the floor
Joyce Rugg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Razor Edge by Joyce Rugg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Jade Road, Alven L. Robinson
- Writing Poetry Late at Night after my Wi.., Bill Grace
- Silence, Tony Adah
- What is my dream, gajanan mishra
- Today, Neela Nath
- Secrets, maria sudibyo
- Crosswords, maria sudibyo
- Dreaming Reality, maria sudibyo
- The Man of No Importance, maria sudibyo
- Decisive turn, hasmukh amathalal