Reach Depth Within Source Of Intuition's Fountain!
Running away from what you are;
Soiling the soul wrapping it in a foil.
Running behind senses in vain,
finding only pain and unnecessary strain.
Look into drying, falling dew drop,
why can't you see truth and stop?
Look at beauty of flowers,
serenity of blue sky, dancing clouds.
Attain stillness of lake, serenity of mountain,
Reach depth within, source of intuition's fountain!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reach Depth Within Source Of Intuition's Fountain! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland