PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Ready to go more miles!
If You have made me to be a great,
make me make it before I am dead!
I want to see it with my own eyes
that my grown cornflowers reach highs!
The deep blue down goes up on the azure canopy!
And I am blessed with the love of my infinite community.
I walk the way what you chose for me, day and night.
Set aside all prose worries and drama cares with all might.
I never dote myself to rest on my laurels.
I trust the pack of cards and the Hand that shuffles!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ready to go more miles! by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)