PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Ravished in Bengal!
Poor lady democracy
In her largest house
Has undergone molestation;
Bulls have bullied her
In macho brutish order…
But that`s an old news!
In the golden land of foresighted fruits
(The glory gutted long by party politics fire)
Jack cats chase now many feeble mice
Howrah Bridge bears with deafening cries!
Satanic brains get bureaucratic hands
Snakes are hissing with scam filled fangs!
Muggers are mugging even f****** franchise
Lollypops are taken away from many gaped kiddies!
What an untimely Holi with Ruby mixed plasma!
Bereaved breasts are beating with wrenching Atma!
The poor lady democracy has badly been raped- -
Gang raped by some brokers of the system
And hyena pimps of bloody power stream;
Some pansy held her hands and some eunuchs stood guard!
Let some queer fishes gasp in lidded jars
Once they are out, will be placed behind bars!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ravished in Bengal! by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid