Realisation suddenly dawned upon me
With the rising sun
Making me understand my folly of expecting
You to be with me and be one.
Love is Serene, Divine and Unconditional
Mine is more platonic and so very exceptional
Your silences speak louder than words
I do understand them with all
efforts and concerns.
Hope you forgive me for my selfish acts
For not understanding the realities
And the genuine facts.
Let my platonic love for you flourish
Will be cherished in tranquility
Without any anguish.
Mohini Gurav's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Realisation by Mohini Gurav )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- Author of space and time, yvonne stine
- I Couldn't Hold On Your Hands!, Geetha Jayakumar
- An Apple Of Love!, Geetha Jayakumar
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey