Believe me I wish I wasn't shy,
Reality strikes no one notice the fly
Then came my courage and my wild side
Slow down honey
But why? This isn't a back road, no countryside
Let your personality fight.
I deserve better the just “alright”
Inspiration at my finger tips & energy overrating my soul, body, and mind
Reality taught me…
I was born to stand out, not to live in a crowd.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Reality's Power by Tally Lace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Replicas Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia