Reason's season too few seize on
Responses fair. Reaction's treason,
Rhymed or prose, too seldom frees one
Rose thought mind's bees land with ease on.
Refuse judgemental bias lease on
Rational logic, right brain keys on
Reach to teach each just one flees none.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Reason by Jonathan ROBIN )
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul