Times may change steps taken by few.
Journey Down this long road, begin a new.
Deceit an distrust once poisoned my taste.
Forgiveness a fact I was unable to face.
I raise up my head an learn from the worse.
Today I move on, my day of rebirth.
Glenn McGahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rebirth by Glenn McGahan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart