The color of blood,
The color of my tortured bud..
The color of my rose,
The color of my focus,
The color of my arm,
The blood streaming,
I pull my blade upto the little spot I dug,
Make it deeper and longer...
Let's all just start over again.
The color of my broken hearted soul,
The bleeding that I suffice in all words.
In all words.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red. by Cory Burton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds
- thunder strike, ademola oluwabusayo
- hidden agenda, ademola oluwabusayo
- लोगोनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Season of togetherness, Piyush Dey
- Hindi Haiku, S.D. TIWARI