I never knew, I never had a doubt.
My drug I couldn't live without.
I never knew, I never realized
just how much I lied.
The guilt is killing me,
the guilt is killing my love for you.
The paranoia is drowning me
in all of my lies, regrets, and good byes.
and romancing regrets.
Can't you see me falling?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Regretted Romances by Ana Podarevska )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball