Rejected From My Family and My Love
My family have changed for the worse,
my dad finds his spot in our family and i get kicked out.
my mother used to talk to me, now im her enemy.
curse this household.
My room is my safeplace,
my posters my bestfriends.
mother always told me never to go to jail,
does it still count if she makes me a prisoner in my own house?
aren’t i supposed to feel safe here?
i don’t have love here,
Christmas is soon.. what a drag.
school is the one place i feel loved,
but then there are the people who don’t know what love is..
when do i get my happiness?
I wish i could go to England..
its the one place ive dreamed of, my escape.
Not only my family reject me.. my one true love aswell.
he didn’t love me either.. my heart has been broken so many times
im fine.. i think?
someone find me love?
I just want something to make me happy im sick of rejection.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rejected From My Family and My Love by Speechless Melody )
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- My Mommy's Apple Pie!, santhosh kumar
- The Prophecy, Eugene Latumbo
- Flying out, maryline vautravers
- From God to God, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- Conscienceless, hafiz qasim
- Al Contorno L Ser Humano, Zoila T. Flores
- Pernickety, hafiz qasim
- Turning In, Michael P. McParland
- True Love 3, Michael P. McParland
- True Love 2, Michael P. McParland