Reliance On Murder
Your reliance on my vision instils murder,
The murder comes from the dirty mind.
Murder is the culmination of centuries of work
And fulfilling is the question, so wonderful is the crime.
May we relish the golden feeling attached to this trick
We see around like the sun and its planets are also around.
Rely on them for your basic needs,
Your needs for knowledge will spring back.
Then murder of the dragons is even not desired,
Even the massacre has betrayed the man of special virtue.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reliance On Murder by Naveed Akram )
- Lifeless, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unnatural Apologie of Shadows, Nathalie Handal
- millions of pleasure...., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)