Remember the laughs we shared?
We do silly stuff and go crazy.
We still do it day and night.
We laughed so hard that we lost our breath.
We cryed over sad things together.
and hugged after because to calm us down.
Remember how we tryed to hold it back?
We shared our secrets,
laugh, tears, sillyness.
I remember one time I was in trouble
and you were there to save me that day.
I called you my hero.
Make sure you remember everything
we did in life because it's so important.
I love it when you by my side
all the time, it makes me feel special.
I will always know how much you love me.
We shared our good and sad moments together,
Since we were younger in age.
We screamed, laughed, and cried.
Remember all this?
We still do it now a days.
It never gets old or boring
because we make it fun and funny.
Ima never forget any of this.
It's gonna stay in my mind
in a good rememboral spot.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (? Remember? by RiRi S... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Bird's View - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- motherly love, Candymarie Nevin
- Random Thought, fletcher maddern
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak