Remember the day that we first met?
Remember the rain? We were soaking wet.
Remember the cafe? Cosy and quiet.
Remember the glorious summer days?
Remember the wonderful, blissful haze?
Remember our funny little ways?
Remember giving me that red rose?
Remember writing me verse and prose?
Remember kissing the end of my nose?
Remember that day in the shopping queue?
Remember that beautiful girl, named Sue?
I watched you both and I just knew,
Remember saying 'everything is fine'?
Remember your attempts to wine and dine?
Remember claiming you'd always be mine?
Remember how the good times flew?
Remember moving on to pastures new?
Remember thinking I hadn't a clue?
Until the day that I left you.
Kim Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember by Kim Davies )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov