Remember the day that we first met?
Remember the rain? We were soaking wet.
Remember the cafe? Cosy and quiet.
Remember the glorious summer days?
Remember the wonderful, blissful haze?
Remember our funny little ways?
Remember giving me that red rose?
Remember writing me verse and prose?
Remember kissing the end of my nose?
Remember that day in the shopping queue?
Remember that beautiful girl, named Sue?
I watched you both and I just knew,
Remember saying 'everything is fine'?
Remember your attempts to wine and dine?
Remember claiming you'd always be mine?
Remember how the good times flew?
Remember moving on to pastures new?
Remember thinking I hadn't a clue?
Until the day that I left you.
Kim Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember by Kim Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi